This week I spent most of it filming for my documentarty, Mahdi's documentary and with Keren who is my camera operator;
- On Tuesday I went to Oxford street to film an interview with Jo Cartywright.
- On Wednesday I filmed with Mahdi for his work as I was his preneter (this has changed and I am not working with Mahdi anymore).
- On Thursday I went to Amersham to film an interview with Lesley Close.
- On Saturday I filmed with Keren all of my outside shots (these were all piece to camera shots).
- On Sunday I filmed both mine and Kerens vox pops in Ilford.
These were the locations I filmed in;
I had also got in contact with a priest and planned a date to interview him. (images below)
The only logistical challenges that I faced whilst filming this week, were when I had to film outside, it was hard to remember my lines. And when we filmed our vox pops, as my subject is quite controversial and serious, it was hard to find people that were willing to answer my questions, let alone be on camera. But as I went to a local area, I found people that I knew that also fitted into the age range of my targeted audience.
This week I did not face any technical challenges. I made sure everything worked before hand and made sure everything was charged and secure.
Before my next entry I will aim to have my filming done and be starting to focus on my editing.







No comments:
Post a Comment